Sign in to follow this  

Washington 2 weeks left-anyone riding CF Thursday?

2 weeks left until Capital Forest shuts down for the winter. Anyone want to ride the slime this Thursday? It looks like it's supposed to be the nicest day this week, with no rain. Who's up?

what weather report are you looking at? I see 70%-90% rain this week.

what weather report are you looking at? I see 70%-90% rain this week.

Oh, looks like you are right. Looks like light rain and possibility of snow. Friday, light rain and snow as well. Dosen't clear up completely until the weekend. I'm still in. Your not scared of a little sprinkling are you Ride? :busted:

With a chance of snow it definately might be the last chance to get up there and ride. I'm up for it Thursday or Friday. Checking out some fresh snow could be fun!

Weather report:

http://www.myweather.com/

Your not scared of a little sprinkling are you Ride? :busted:

Never and have great rain equipment. (and my gear is till soaked from Sunday thank you :>) But if I'm going to ride in the rain it will be Diamond Mill not CF. I want to have some fun :busted:

Never and have great rain equipment. (and my gear is till soaked from Sunday thank you :>) But if I'm going to ride in the rain it will be Diamond Mill not CF. I want to have some fun :busted:

Yeah, Diamond Mill is a great place, CF is just so convenient since I live in the CF. Ride the bike from my garage to the trail.

I should also add, I'm not a total balls out rider or expert. Just a guy that likes the great outdoors that will get from point a to point b and back, and have a blast doing it, rain or shine!

Ride, let me know if you ever want/need a riding partner at Diamond Mill. In two weeks I'll be looking for alternative places to ride.

I am watching the weather myself, would be up for weekend ride.:busted:

I work weekends unfortunately. :busted: That's too bad, since it looks to be real nice this weekend!

Edited by mikewrf18