Sign in to follow this  

My rims are bent!

My back tire wobbles a little bit, and it's not my bearings, it's my rim. The sprocket and brake disk are fine, just the rim is a little out of whack. Is there a way to fix this or just buy a new rim?

Are the spokes lose? The stock rims suck, I would replace them.

I made the mistake of buying a new set of DNA's. Already had to send the front back. The rim cracked after 4 months. The hubs and spokes are nice, but the rims suck. I'll be re-ringing them with excel's if the will work.

I just bought the bike, but it came with supposedly "nice" racing rims. my dad suggests that the problem is actually a few dry rotted spots in my tire, which causes wobbling?

Yehh... I payed $2000 for it, and it is really fast and souped up, but I'm beginning to wonder if I made a good buy. The bloke I bought it from still hasnt mailed me the title, and I can't contact him. He changed his number.

Yehh... I payed $2000 for it, and it is really fast and souped up, but I'm beginning to wonder if I made a good buy. The bloke I bought it from still hasnt mailed me the title, and I can't contact him. He changed his number.

Did you at least got a receipt with his name and address on it? I found that a lot of the time, the bike isn't paid off and the seller uses the money you paid him to pay off the bike and get the title from the loan company. I'd give it a couple of weeks before I'd start to panic.