Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Grand Junction

How is the riding by the Air Port right in Junction now? Thinking about heading over there next weekend, wasnt sure about snow totals, mudd, etc. Thanks in advance!

I was thinking about hitting the swell this weekend. I may start a new thread but if your interested let me know.

I was thinking about hitting the swell this weekend. I may start a new thread but if your interested let me know.

Is the swell the area by the airport? Its going to be my son and I, we are more into jumping than long trail rides. But always open to make new friends

Is the swell the area by the airport? Its going to be my son and I, we are more into jumping than long trail rides. But always open to make new friends

No, the swell is out past Green River, UT. Dick Brass colored trail system, 5MOH. Trails like that. Long tecnical trail rides.

No, the swell is out past Green River, UT. Dick Brass colored trail system, 5MOH. Trails like that. Long tecnical trail rides.

Yeah, I hate that stuff. I got into this sport to ride trails, went to the track for my first outing and had MX bikes by weeks end and sold the trail bikes. Never rode a trail till three years later. Everytime, I have been hit head on, or broken something major either on me or the bike, fell off a huge steep rock section and the bike landed on me! I hate trails. Track is WAY safer if you ask this pilgrim

Track is WAY safer if you ask this pilgrim

I totally agree. Plus much shorter walk if you get a flat or need gas. To each his own. I am saving trail riding for when I get too old for tracks.