Sign in to follow this  

Anyone running Hinson single spring clutch kit?

I have talked to a hinson rep. about lighter clutch pull and he said the single spring set-up would be best. Does anyone run one that can give me their opinion on it?

MXA and TWMX both raved about the benefits of the single spring setup with the exception of the $$ to get one in your bike.

Personally, I rode a '10 CRF450 that had one in it and I liked it, that being said, I would not spend the $$ to put a single spring setup in my bike unless my stock clutch components were fried.

Save yourself the $ and get a forearm exerciser from Dick's Sporting Goods, Sports Authority, Etc for around $3.

I have talked to a hinson rep. about lighter clutch pull and he said the single spring set-up would be best. Does anyone run one that can give me their opinion on it?

Do the actuator arm mod. It's free and works!

so Hinson tell you you need their $1000 clutch setup and MXA tell you that you need it, but they never spend a single dollar on parts.

just pony up and get the magura... its not much more than some of the blinged out on the fly perches, self adjusting, easy to pull like a 125 and maintenance free.

because the action is so smooth and constant, you are probably less likely to have clutch issues either.

I have been thinking about the Magura too! Just wanted to know what people thought that actually have used the single spring Hinson? I have seen the Hinson for $500 new.

Just wanted people experience's that's all. If I hear good I would spend the Money!