Sign in to follow this  

Pax Trax FL GA series 11/13/2011 gopro

Hey, this is a vid of my cousin down in Florida. This was second time riding the bike, and he got second in the first moto, and first in the second moto for an overall win. He was in 250 C. Heres the vid:

learn to edit ... 2.30 minutes of vid of a guy sitting at the line revving his motor ....

waste o'my time ... two thumbs down for lack of viewer consideration ... otherwise some good footage of the race!!

I thought the video was good. Sure, he could have edited the wait before but it doesn't matter. Like the quality on the video and props for riding the 2 smoke. Track looked nice and tacky.

being that the wait upset our fellow rider in New Hampshire, probably means he hasnt been able to ride enough.

Glad to see Pax made a couple track changes since I've been gone!!

Nice block pass in the second moto, I saw that coming to bad the dude on the Honda didnt!!

Glad to see Pax made a couple track changes since I've been gone!!

Yep I have only been able to ride there once, and I liked it. But I could definitely see how it could get a little boring. I like the changes too.

learn to edit ... 2.30 minutes of vid of a guy sitting at the line revving his motor ....

waste o'my time ... two thumbs down for lack of viewer consideration ... otherwise some good footage of the race!!

Hey put a video up of you. If you had time to watch my video then you got 2

:30 of your life to spare. 100 thumbs down for winning like a baby.:busted::moon:

I thought the video was good. Sure, he could have edited the wait before but it doesn't matter. Like the quality on the video and props for riding the 2 smoke. Track looked nice and tacky.

Thank you appreciate the good feedback. The announcer was even going crazy for the 2 stroke. I wish you could hear it in the video. Track was awesome condition wise. Jumps are a little short but the people are good and so is the atmosphere.

Nice riding I enjoyed the video and subbed. If you want to sub back my name is rideayz125.

Great video's !

The second moto was the best. But the best part about both video's was you waiting for the other guy you tangled with in that turn. Nothing dirty and great SPORTSMANSHIP on both of you all's part !!!

Your Dad should be very proud of you man.