Sign in to follow this  

2011 TE 449 exhaust question ?

Can i use a fmf system for the tc model on the te ? I don't think the megabomb has a hole for the o2 senser , Can i take it off the bike without having to re map the efi ? thanks

Can i use a fmf system for the tc model on the te ? I don't think the megabomb has a hole for the o2 senser , Can i take it off the bike without having to re map the efi ? thanks

I am running the JD tuner and tried it with and without the o2 sensor plugged in. Ran fine but displayed "fail" on the dash.

i took it out for a short ride this afternoon , its still stock with 100 miles on it. The hour meter is not working.

Edited by kawboy-456

the fmf ti tc muffler needs the tc header pipe to mount up properly.the tc pipe is a larger diameter than the te pipe.dan

Now the bike has cooled off and fail is not showing up but race map 2 is . hour meter has not worked from day one.

Now the bike has cooled off and fail is not showing up but race map 2 is . hour meter has not worked from day one.

hour meter will only work with engine off and key on, will not show hours while engine running if I'm not mistaken, at least this is the case with the keihin EFI on my BMW G450X and my girlfriends TE250 Xlight.

If you plug in the power-up jumper under the seat, the O2 sensor is no longer in the loop or being used at all. I wouldn't hesitate to install the full FMF system and plug in the jumper and not look back. You may actually get better fuel mileage which is the reverse of what intuition and what traditional thinking of fuel management is telling you.

Thanks bobby , It's not working with the switch on and engine off. What else could i check ? i got the suspension settings you emailed me. It seems better but the sag is off.