Sign in to follow this  

2007-2010 conversion

Ya im pretty sure the front fender mounts right up. I might have to buy a new tank for the shrouds though. Hope not. I just dont want to buy all the plastics then find out it wont work.

not sure about the plastics, but im in the process of putting a 2012 front number plate and front fender on my 08. i hate the front fenders we got now, look like a big boob compared to the new ones. i did a lot of looking at a 2012 rmz 250 at my local dealership and if you get (i believe) 2010 and newer front fender you got to get the front number plate as well be cause the fender bumps up at the point of the number plate. i have this pictures cause of my own research i was doing for my 08. and i believe the number plate will bolt up.

hope this helps WARBOY if you do it soon let me know how it turned out! hopefully i have mine by X-mas, kinda oped my mouth to the girl friend and my buddy at the dealership wouldn't sell me the front end a couple of days ago.. . .so ill get it lol

2011-11-04_11-07-54_469.jpg

2011-11-04_11-08-39_168.jpg

Nope, the 2010-12 bolt pattern in the front of the lower triple clamp is different :lol:

i bet we could get creative and re drill the fender? get some fancy washers and no one would even know, unless you were looking under my bike lol

It's the way it mounts the 07 mount is like this ¦ ¦ and the 12 was like this / ¦ you have to see it

worked for me :lol: crappy picture i know buts its all i could dig up on my 07

1106001809.jpg

1106001809a.jpg

number plate fit real good, i did have to drill the front fender. i just used washers to cover the entire hole and a lil bit longer bolts to fit the extra half inch or so. i wish i still had the bike, i would take a picture for you. i never had any problems with it coming loose or rattling. i would do it over again in a heart beat. i thought it was the coolest thing ive done to my bike but nobody really noticed haha

Haha yea I feel like it would look a lot better as did yours. Gives it that edge on the front. Thanks for the info ghostly. Ill have to give it shot now for sure!

the 07 and 10 plastics are not interchangeable, i tried fitting the 2010 stuff on my 07 and none of it would fit the mounts look the same but eveything is a little different