Sign in to follow this  

What do you think? Racerx film fest

What dou you guys think of the two films up for the racerx film festival this week?

filmfestival.racerxonline.com

I personally like nick's video. Good photography and exposures and a very different kind of web edit.

I think the one by Nick Gust pretty much trumps over the other video. I mean its got a lot of good whips in it, but the storyline in Nicks keeps you interested.

I think the one by Nick Gust pretty much trumps over the other video. I mean its got a lot of good whips in it, but the storyline in Nicks keeps you interested.

I agree, I like nicks alot better. I didnt watch the rest of the other one.

those are both pretty sick.

That Nick dude has a pretty awesome video tho. I bet he wins it

Kyle's video was waaayyyy better, Nick's had a weird storyline and used a dolly on every shot. Kyle's video also focused on riding but some of the shots could have been filmed better. That is just my honest opinion and I know some of you may disagree.

I liked Kyle's better. Nick's did have a weird storyline, and there was hardly any good action shots. The racers will appreciate kyle's more

kyles is better. nicks was good but then when i saw the indians, i was like ***. it ruined it. i voted kyles