Sign in to follow this  

hmmmm, what do you think?

Honda should make a street legal version of this , make it water cooled and about 20lbs lighter with electric start and 5 more horse power with a 4 gallon tank and close ratio 6sp and charge $10,000 for it. I would want one for about $3k

that looks pretty cool but i think if they put a 2T in it, it would lighten it up alot and possibly a little more power. (not trying to start a 4 stroke vs 2 stroke bash) just my opinion.

I wonder if it can take a big boy day of pounding. I got into the mini scene, and broke every one I ever built. Lots of frame gussetting, case splitting, and gear replacement. Minis are great fun, but ya gotta have a buddy with one.

I wonder if it can take a big boy day of pounding. I got into the mini scene, and broke every one I ever built. Lots of frame gussetting, case splitting, and gear replacement. Minis are great fun, but ya gotta have a buddy with one.

This.

I watched one of the videos and it was pretty noisy. If I was going to try and present it as a greener bike and ride in some areas that are teetering on extinction, I would want a quiter exhaust. Looks like a fun, light, play bike though.

a big bike with a pitbike engine? thats gona be underpowered.. atleast the electric bike would have balls.

I think the point is a low maintenance super light weight bike, like the KTM 350 but to a MUCH farther, less powerful extent.

I think it'd be cool if they put a air cooled smoker engine in it. But I'd still take the 9hp version, I'm sure it's fun to screw around on on logs and junk.

I have actually seen something exactly like this before but some guy put a 125 smoker engine (cr125 I think) in it. It was pretty cool, I'd take one s a toy.