Thank you Dave and TSF crew...

I can't express how much thanks I forward to Dave Haitt (spelling) and crew. The trail work and staging areas are in better shape than ever. :busted: Amazing work by great people.

Amazing...

IMG6306-XL.jpg

Amen to that :busted:

IMG6305-XL.jpg

trails marked and mapped and lots of new and cleaned up trails. Amazing work.

IMG6331-XL.jpg

IMG6342-XL.jpg

Thank you :bonk::worthy:? having grown up riding this area 35 or so years ago this place went from great to good to lost to salvaged to great again.

Edited by Ride

I wonder if the short timers(if your at south fork, your a short timer) at south fork prison camp help build/maintain these...

They may be short-timers but some aren't too sharp. Heard a story from one person....2 of the convicts got tired of being there so they walked away. Saw a fisherman along the river and decided to steal his truck. Hit him over the head with a rock....and killed him. A couple of days later they were caught driving his truck. Instead of <6 months, they're probably lifers now. :busted:

They may be short-timers but some aren't too sharp. Heard a story from one person....2 of the convicts got tired of being there so they walked away. Saw a fisherman along the river and decided to steal his truck. Hit him over the head with a rock....and killed him. A couple of days later they were caught driving his truck. Instead of <6 months, they're probably lifers now. :busted:

Completely possible.. Although many out there are measure 11 casualties, the majority want to become productive members of society, do their time and make a difference. I know, My son has been there since he was 17 for a fight at a house party that got ugly. Particulars are irrelavant, but he has done his time, WORKS, and wants to get on with riding and his life. He'll be 26 when he leaves next October and has never been caught with contraband, drugs, etc, etc. He's 6'2" 220 and calm as a cucumber. Wrong place at the wrong time never was so appropriate. He will tell you himself, there are a lot of morons there. Sorry to preach, it's been a long 7 1/2 years. By the way, the wife and I stage at clowns and ride over for visits on saturdays and sundays. Don't know about the story above, but not the norm there.

Dave is a great guy and has done a great job. :busted:

Oregon's gain is Washington's loss.?

Its too bad for us in Washington that he found Oregon so much more ORV friendly than his home state of Washington.

Enjoy the ride?

Oregon adds trails with $5 per year orv tabs.

Washington charges $20 per year orv tabs and around $80 for your first year with title transfer fees. :bonk::busted:

please correct me if iam wrong but doesnt wa. have better welfare? do you think mayor mcmumbles would apologize to trail riders if they were maced? sorry but if we had more trails they could occupy seattle everyday i wouldnt care

I had to go back and check to make sure it said "OR" at the beginning of the thread before I said this....*** are you talking about? :busted: