Sign in to follow this  

Plastics for a 2012 KXf250

Just wanna know if the plastics are the same as the 2011 i wanna get balck plastics but everywere is tellin me that i have to wait till christmas till the 2012 ones come out but i cant see were they are different accept they have switched the green and black around. PLease helppp meeee :busted:

they are not the same. for 2012 the switched the color scheme on the radiator shrouds. ( as well as the seat). 11 is black on top, green on bottom, 12 is green on top black on bottom. yes the 11's will mount up just fine but it wont be the same colors. i made this mistake when i ordered plastics for my 12. even tho all the mags and websites say 11-12

they are not the same. for 2012 the switched the color scheme on the radiator shrouds. ( as well as the seat). 11 is black on top, green on bottom, 12 is green on top black on bottom. yes the 11's will mount up just fine but it wont be the same colors. i made this mistake when i ordered plastics for my 12. even tho all the mags and websites say 11-12

I think by same they just mean will bolt up not that the colors are the same. to the OP yes 11 plastics fit my buddy put 11 plastics on his.

I don't think he cares about the graphics..he didn't mention graphics, he was asking about buying black plastics. i'm sure Everyone here knows they changed Graphics! Who orders OEM plastics these days? Way to overpriced!