Sign in to follow this  

OEM Plastics/Decals question

Hello Everyone, I am new here and I just purchased an '08 KLX450R that was primarily woods ridden. Needless to say, the plastics are quite beat up! I have ordered the OEM plastics from kawasakipartsnation.com and was wondering if anybody knew whether or not they will come with the heat shields and decals. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks - Jared

Hello Everyone, I am new here and I just purchased an '08 KLX450R that was primarily woods ridden. Needless to say, the plastics are quite beat up! I have ordered the OEM plastics from kawasakipartsnation.com and was wondering if anybody knew whether or not they will come with the heat shields and decals. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks - Jared

No and No. If it's parted out seperately on the fiche, it's all sold by the piece [unless it has a "kit" or "assembly" notation] Side panel may come with heat shield if it's not listed seperately :busted:

I have a set I might be willing to sell. Any idea what they're worth? I swapped out everything but the fenders I think. Original plastics used only a few times.

I have a brand new full set of OEM plastic that I took off my 08 KLX450R when it was still new. Brand new take-offs, not a scratch. Every piece included except the airbox cover and the number plate. $200 bucks