Sign in to follow this  

Go Pro Hill Climb (my first vid)

What was the problem? it looked flat? :busted: Just kidding, gopros make everything look flatter then they are...yet that hill still looked steep! You need to find angrier music...I was so pumped up I got out of my computer chair and beat the old lady (that was a joke to...)

What was the problem? it looked flat? :bonk: Just kidding, gopros make everything look flatter then they are...yet that hill still looked steep! You need to find angrier music...I was so pumped up I got out of my computer chair and beat the old lady (that was a joke to...)

:busted::lol:

Yeah it was pretty gnarly and of course ALOT steeper in person!:busted:

I love that new song by 5fdp it freakin RIPS I had to use it.

Decent video, can't say so much for the musical selection though..

I just made a new vid with no music check it out... (gotta find out whats clicking on my chest protector for next time).

:busted::lol:

Yeah it was pretty gnarly and of course ALOT steeper in person!:busted:

I love that new song by 5fdp it freakin RIPS I had to use it.

Their whole new album is pretty dang epic if you ask me!

Is it just the angle, or are your bars sticking way the heck up there? Especially in the second video. I've been messing around with After Effects on correcting the fish eye effect with mixed results... Sometimes I think it looks better with the distortion, sometimes it looks better without it.

What was the problem? it looked flat? :busted: Just kidding, gopros make everything look flatter then they are...yet that hill still looked steep! You need to find angrier music...I was so pumped up I got out of my computer chair and beat the old lady (that was a joke to...)

X2, lmao

I know a quartz creek but its in the coast range off 26.. got my first buck there! didnt see too much riding though. a little. not much

Is Quartz Creek over near GP? How does it compare to John's Peak?

I've been aching to go check it out sometime, looks like a cool place to ride from your vid.

Yes it is near Merlin and if you know where to ride there are TONS of trails and some really good hill climbs. We always find new trails and some people I know would rather ride there than the peak. Ill be riding there this weekend if you wanna go.