Haven't been here in a while...checking in!

Hey guys...been a while for me here.

Haven't touched my DRZ in about a year or more. Work has been consuming my life, as well as college football season, and tons of travel for work. Free time is mostly spent relaxing or working on my motocross bikes.

But, have plans this winter to get the EFI project done..FINALLY. Going to have to pay a friend to do it since I really do not have time to work on my own bikes anymore :busted::busted::bonk:.

Anyhow, hopefully by next spring the bike will be alive and I can stop doing project on it so I can just ride it!

Hey guys...been a while for me here.

Haven't touched my DRZ in about a year or more. Work has been consuming my life, as well as college football season, and tons of travel for work. Free time is mostly spent relaxing or working on my motocross bikes.

But, have plans this winter to get the EFI project done..FINALLY. Going to have to pay a friend to do it since I really do not have time to work on my own bikes anymore :busted::busted::bonk:.

Anyhow, hopefully by next spring the bike will be alive and I can stop doing project on it so I can just ride it!

Keep us posted on that EFI project....

Yes .. time management in a busy life is like a juggling act..and of course there are only so many hours in the day...

Keep us posted on that EFI project....

Yes .. time management in a busy life is like a juggling act..and of course there are only so many hours in the day...

That's for sure! I am always on trips for work. Fun for about a week, then it gets old! The miles are nice though!

The EFI will be pretty cool when done. I go back and forth all the time on most aspects of it...so whatever ends up on the bike when it is running will be the final set up. I sold the carb and stock ignition system about a year ago to "motivate" me to finally finish it...and I guess that may have been a mistake because I would love to ride the darn bike now as is!

I would guess that with some careful ebaying the whole setup could be copied for 700 dollars once I get it all set in stone.

My day job is actually doing EFI calibration work for an automotive OEM, so when I get home working on an EFI project is also not really #1 anymore. The couch and a beer after going to the gym seem much better these days when I have about 1 hour of free time each day.

Busy is nice however, makes me feel like I am actually doing something with my life other than sitting in a "camp" complaining that the 1% get everything...if I want to be the 1% I am going to bust my ass to get there, like everyone else has to.