Sign in to follow this  

CRF450R Trail Ride

Looks like you had fun?? No offence but I cant stand the chest mount veiw. Dont like staring at the cross bar all the time! Top of helmet or side of helmet is my favorite!! Nice day out though. Keep the vids coming!

Thanks, and yes it was a good day of riding for sure! I hear ya on the chest mount and sometimes stare at the bar also, but Its kinda cool for a change when you look past it... I gotta get a side mount so my head dont get ripped off.

Thanks, and yes it was a good day of riding for sure! I hear ya on the chest mount and sometimes stare at the bar also, but Its kinda cool for a change when you look past it... I gotta get a side mount so my head dont get ripped off.

Didnt you get the mounts with your cam??

You can do a mouth guard mount , if branches are a issue , that is what i use (my mount pictured) , it gives you a "Rider Perspective" view

img5751800.jpg

I also use little rubber bumpers (auto parts store/hardware store) , so it adds a little cushion to the camera , and i dont have to worry about the proper angle , i just rest it against the bumper and i know the angle is correct (i would adjust the camera and walk around with it on , then check the video , and when it looked how i wanted it , i made the bumpers that long

img0189gk.jpg

img0190dj.jpg