Great Technique Videos

I just wanted to share this youtube channel. I found every one of the videos informative. He seems to update every week or two. I can't wait to practice these techniques the next time I get out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOffroadfanatic

Haven't been to his subscription list for awhile...got some new ones. I enjoy watching them. Good stuff!

Thanks for the reminder.

Great vids!!!:busted:

I like to watch body movements and trials to improve my riding also. :bonk:

Here's some links I saved.

Here's one without the engine running... Unreal... :busted:

:busted:

Got a bunch of good vids here!!! Thanks for the effort to post too!!:busted:

I like to watch body movements and trials to improve my riding also. :lol:

Here's one without the engine running... Unreal... :busted:

:bonk:

yea id definitely eat it in the obstacle vid, LOL!

don't think you're ever going to see me jump a log like that on a whooped out trail mid way through 3rd gear! i wouldn't land on the wheels but instead in the hospital! haha

amazing videos

I just wanted to share this youtube channel. I found every one of the videos informative. He seems to update every week or two. I can't wait to practice these techniques the next time I get out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOffroadfanatic

Some really good stuff there! I'm always looking for videos of Enduro Bikes doing Trials moves. I can only demonstrate on my Gas Gas Trials bike so people tend to think that the tips don't transfer.. :lol::thumbsup:

I'm going to have to come back for the rest of the videos. Thanks for posting!

don't think you're ever going to see me jump a log like that on a whooped out trail mid way through 3rd gear! i wouldn't land on the wheels but instead in the hospital! haha

amazing videos

Sure looks like FUN though!!! :lol:

Thanks for posting that!

I like to watch body movements and trials to improve my riding also. :smirk:

Here's one without the engine running... Unreal... :)

:cheers:

Great videos. It's often very difficult to pick out the basic fundamentals that we should be working on when watching these Masters. And of course, Toni Bou is the World Champion in Trials!! However, there are two of the videos that stand out as good training examples.

The hill climbing one is great for showing traction tricks and very good at showing how he stays centered while allowing the bike to do what it has to.

The power off one is really good at showing how important your body input is. Most of us rely too much on the engine and suspension thinking all we have to do is hang on and the bike will save us..

I have taken the time to take the hill climbing one and at the end, I chose some of the better clips that show this balance, "walking" the pegs and the Pogo Stick like jumps and then slowed them down to 24% of the original speed.. I hope no one gets bent out of shape at Dirtyflows.com by me doing this.. :banghead:

I'm thinking of doing the same to the engine off one to watch more closely the body input.. But here is the hill climb one:

.:lol:

I like to watch body movements and trials to improve my riding also. :banghead:

Here's one without the engine running... Unreal... :lol:

:)

I would like to see toni bou on a dirtbike.

ciao

I would like to see toni bou on a dirtbike.

ciao

check out some Graham Jarvis vids on youtube. Great examples of trials skills on an enduro bike.

tons more out there too

check out chris Birch as well

Great videos. It's often very difficult to pick out the basic fundamentals that we should be working on when watching these Masters. And of course, Toni Bou is the World Champion in Trials!! However, there are two of the videos that stand out as good training examples.

The hill climbing one is great for showing traction tricks and very good at showing how he stays centered while allowing the bike to do what it has to.

The power off one is really good at showing how important your body input is. Most of us rely too much on the engine and suspension thinking all we have to do is hang on and the bike will save us..

I have taken the time to take the hill climbing one and at the end, I chose some of the better clips that show this balance, "walking" the pegs and the Pogo Stick like jumps and then slowed them down to 24% of the original speed.. I hope no one gets bent out of shape at Dirtyflows.com by me doing this.. :cheers:

I'm thinking of doing the same to the engine off one to watch more closely the body input.. But here is the hill climb one:

.:lol:

Sweet :)

Here's a couple more good slow-mo videos with great body movements. :banghead:

Here's a few more links

Motor trial Adam Raga

Trials bicycles help your riding also.. They compare nicely.

:smirk:

Edited by TNTsXLR
check out some Graham Jarvis vids on youtube. Great examples of trials skills on an enduro bike.

Here's a young Graham Jarvis video. :lol:

edit... Part 2 & 3

Edited by TNTsXLR

Great cross training video :lol: