A1 Bring it on

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same 5 as last season. And if anything, it should be even closer than last season: RV's got a title to protect, RD has a new bike and team to prove (plus he's probably looking for redemption), JS will be looking to reclaim his former glory, TC will be hungry to finish a season as well as win, and CR has a very good year full of results and data to build on.

Hopefully they all stay healthy all season! I'd be thrilled to see RD, CR, or TC win it, but it's a tough one who I really want. I want RD to prove to everyone he's good enough to be champion plus that KTM's a sweet bike that can win. I want CR to win because doing his own thing is awesome and I want to see him bounce back after his crash at Millville plus he's getting up there in age and I have mad respect for racers who race into their years rather than quit (regardless of how many they win before quitting). I would like to see TC win after such bad injuries last season, but also because he's just so likable and has awesome style.

Can't wait!

^^^Agreed :busted: Plus I am sick of Bubba's constant drivvel, I am excited to see him getting back to what he does best, race. He reminds me of Reed last year in the fact that he seems to be really pumped with the team he is at, change is good, and change to JGR is great.

There is so much talent and speed in the 450 class it is crazy. IF the guys stay healthy this could be a better year for SX than last years best year ever. Also if the guys can stay healthy Bubba is going to catch hell trying to get to 73. Good luck to all, can't wait.

MAX!!!

now that most of the deals are done and all teams are hiding away in training and prep for the upcoming sx season list your top 5 riders for podium positions

Ryan V

James S

Chad R

Ryan D

Justin B

these can be reviewed after the events

Last I heard he was defending his 250 title

RV

RD

JS

CR

TC

JS and CR could be swapped.

There is so much speed in the top 5 that it will be hard to predict who will win week to week. it will be exciting though. I really could see RV and JS battling it out every saturday with TC coming in and pushing the speeds to insane levels.

But the title is what really matters. The most consistent guy will be the most dangerous guy, which will put CR and RD in the hunt towards the end of the season. Last year, finishing in 3rd for every race would have won the supercross title. So obviously a little less could add up to a whole lot more.

I do think that RV looks as smooth and as dialed in as anyone I've ever seen. And, he rides smart.:busted: I think not just the other racers, but their teams will have to step up to match his entire program.

Ive been staring at the screen trying to figure out my top 5 for the last 15 mins... lol

This season is going to be a great one. I think there are about 3-4 riders that could grab the #5 spot. CR, RD, JS, and RV will battle it out for the championship! As Maurice stated... I see RV and JS battling it out for the top spot every week with RD on the podium week in and week out. CR will get his wins and podiums as always, consistantly in the top 5 if he can shake the bump he took outdoors thats been bothering him. Once again its gonna be a great season! It will be a close points race come the end of the season that will likely come down to Vegas as always. I dont really care who ends where at the end of the season as long as its great!

I really don't know which class I'm most excited for. Here're my five....

Wilson

Roczen

Barcia

Bagget

Musquin

Yeah I think I'm more interested in watching the lites racing next season than the big boys. Roczen is really going to throw a monkey wrench into the big three's (JB,BB,DW) racing programs imo.

Yeah I think I'm more interested in watching the lites racing next season than the big boys. Roczen is really going to throw a monkey wrench into the big three's (JB,BB,DW) racing programs imo.

And throw in the Cole Seely and Eli Tomac plus the guys from DNA/Shredd Stix...damn I can't wait for the season to start.:busted:

And throw in the Cole Seely and Eli Tomac plus the guys from DNA/Shredd Stix...damn I can't wait for the season to start.:busted:

Yeah plus seeing if Malcolm will do any good on the KTM as well as Musquin in the States, things are going to be gooooooood!:busted: