Sign in to follow this  

Vegas Trip - Looking for Advice

I know, don't let the guys put me on the roof of Cesars Palace!:busted:

But really, I am looking for advice about bike rental/tours in the Vegas area.

My wife and I are intermediate riders. We both have KTM 250 XCs (hers is an XCW) that we ride almost every weekend in northern Ontario. We ride trails that range from wicked, muddy new single track to logging roads and are looking to grab a couple of bikes and do some desert riding in Vegas.

Any tips are welcome.

I did start looking online and found a place that rents KTM 525s but they seem a bit big compared to what we are used to.

I have looked at the "where to ride" section and see there are several trails in the area, so we're pretty pumped for some "winter" riding!

doesnt look like they rent two strokes but here is a number from the "rides" issue of dirt rider recently, trac-on 702 641 6401 & 702 232 6680

I did a fun ride with some friends SE of Vegas a few years ago. Was more technical / fun than I thought the terrain would allow. Totally different than the NW woods for sure :busted: One note is don't hit any foliage. It looks soft but is made of rebar and spikes. Soft fluffy NW bushes they are not.

Hope you find something :busted:

Learned from riding in AZ always carry pliers to pull out barbs. They will go through, it seems, anything

I did a fun ride with some friends SE of Vegas a few years ago. Was more technical / fun than I thought the terrain would allow. Totally different than the NW woods for sure :busted: One note is don't hit any foliage. It looks soft but is made of rebar and spikes. Soft fluffy NW bushes they are not.

Hope you find something :busted:

Yea, just head down the road toward laughlin, cant miss it. Its like disneyland

Yea, just head down the road toward laughlin, cant miss it. Its like disneyland

shhhh!

Trackmaster, you coming back for more this year? Just rode with Keith the other day......

Oops, sorry! Reallly it was pretty crummy, the vegas strip is where all the action is!

Edited by trackmaster
Damn straight i"ll be back!
  • Like 1