RMZ2010 Pro Circuit VS Yoshimura

Hey guys, i have a RMZ250 2010 and am wondering who has had either a pro circuit or yoshimura pipe? Wondering which one works better? Thanks

im not a big expert on exhausts, but i got an 08 rmz 250 and my Ti4 Pro Circuit slip on sounds amazing. i feel like it opened up the mid range more. and its not overly loud, its just right.

Hey guys, i have a RMZ250 2010 and am wondering who has had either a pro circuit or yoshimura pipe? Wondering which one works better? Thanks

Well Yosh specializes in RMZ's and CRF's they only do work for those guys and have tons of R & D hours. If you can beleive it. PC is one of the worst off the shelf exhausts. on the two bikes dynod by a canadian pro team dyno. FMF was the best. If it was my cash id go Yosh without a doubt

Yoshi or Akrapovic!

Yoshi all the way. Iv had both and will never use PC again

of those two Yosh for sure. But if you look at dyno charts, the Akropovic has the best dyno figures I've seen

I am running the Yosh full system on my 2011. Can easily run a 48 tooth sprocket on the rear instead of the stock 49. Bike smashes through the rev range.

I love my Yosh RS-4.

yosh rs4 all da way!:busted:

Not to be "clever" here, but can we trust these dyno charts? Or is it a bit of marketing "hype" thrown in to sell these exhausts(unless the tests were done by neutral parties etc. Just asking??

Yosh stuff is made really well. Had one on my 08. Liked the build quality of it better than the Dep S7 I also had. The yosh made more power up top than the dep and vice versa. My friend has a yosh on his 11 too, if noise is a problem it might be worth noting that his bike has failed the noise tests at our local track. It has a really loud bark to it. Loud exhausts just give the complaining public more ammo.

Not to be "clever" here, but can we trust these dyno charts? Or is it a bit of marketing "hype" thrown in to sell these exhausts(unless the tests were done by neutral parties etc. Just asking??

I'd say we can for the most part. If you look at the dyno charts for the 2011 rmz250 you'll notice there is very little to no gain from any pipe maker but the akropovic. The only thing that any of them gained was a little bit longer pull. nobody gained any measurable hp but akro.

I'd say we can for the most part. If you look at the dyno charts for the 2011 rmz250 you'll notice there is very little to no gain from any pipe maker but the akropovic. The only thing that any of them gained was a little bit longer pull. nobody gained any measurable hp but akro.

my pipe for the 10/12 RMZ 250 runs just like the AKRO , the yosh moves some power down in the revs between 5000 &6000 and then is the same as stock , IMO that is useless , these bikes blow through that rpm in about 3 tenths of a second in second gear and around a half a second in third gear , top end power and over rev is what makes these bikes faster , if the bike was stuck in 4th gear ( like on the dyno ) making 2 hp a couple hundred rpm's sooner in the 5000 to 6000 range might come in handy , but they have a trans that lets you keep the engine in the meat of the power and if you have more peak hp the bike will pull harder through the gears , just look at some of the dynos posted by engine builders that are making big power on 250 f's and you will notice that they all still only have around 20 hp around 6000 rpm , they dont start making more power than stock until around 7000 and then they start to make big gains all the way up

Yosh RS-4 for sure, sounds great, isnt overly expensive, no complaints!

Wow forgot about this sorry guys.

I ended up gettin a factory PC pipe from a left over batch from a AMA privateer.

Pipe had alot more pull down low compared to the stock PC pipes and still had abit extra up top aswell so i liked it. But comparing stock to stock the RS-4 kills the PC down low and revs out alittle better than the stocker while the PC is pretty much all top end power.

But comparing stock to stock the RS-4 kills the PC down low and revs out alittle better than the stocker while the PC is pretty much all top end power.

I second that, remember guys, when the 2011 Suzuki was being developed in MX, Dungey and Team Suzuki had Pro-Circuit Pipes!

The new 2011 onward RM-Z250 Suzuki's make globs of top end power. The Yoshi slip-on made the bike run lean flat out on the dyno and needed the rich engine management unit plug swapped PLUS added rich top end mapping to burn at max HP @ 13.0 air/fuel mix.

Swapping to the Pro-Circuit T-4s after smashing up the RS4, not only is a lighter unit, it fits further away from the rear tyre, seem to make as much or more power and sound way quieter than the yoshi with their spark arrestors removed.