yz144 vs ktm200

I am getting closer and closer to buying a 125 and making it a 144 and was curious if anyone can compare a 144 to a ktm200. i know the ktm has more low end but how do they compare overall? Just wondering if anyone can give me some info. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks guys

Ive ridden both and prefer the YZ handling over the KTM, but the power of the KTM on bottom will be noticable..

I am getting closer and closer to buying a 125 and making it a 144 and was curious if anyone can compare a 144 to a ktm200. i know the ktm has more low end but how do they compare overall? Just wondering if anyone can give me some info. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks guys

Have you thought about just getting a KTM150sx?

MAX!!!

The KTM 200 is more of a trail bike,but I've seen people race/ride them at their local tracks.

KTM made a 200SX in about 2002 or 2003. That might be a great alternative as well.

Yeah, the ktm150 is too new to be in my price range. and i just wanna be back on a yamaha. i've always had good luck with them and thats what i feel comfortable on. thanks everyone for their input.