Sign in to follow this  

Red River Dirt Rider's Enduro with a crash

I will warn you I drop an F-bomb after the crash but I'd say it was warranted.

I'd say. :busted:

I had to watch it three times to figure out what happened to you, the fall off! Nice restraint not taking it out on the roadblock who just sat their and watched you crash.

Excellent video. You had that thing singing and finished very strong, you need to start riding the long course. Now go fix that left grip! :busted:

At least yor bike stayed up. The front fender on your bike looks older, is that what im seeing?

It's the original fender with graphics on it, and the scorecard for the enduro.

I felt like if I stayed on the bike than we both would have gone down so I hopped off and shoved it so it stayed up there.

In retrospect I should have taken a different line but it was kind of a split second decision and I made a bad one!

Yup, you did better than I would not yelling at that guy for blocking the whole trail where you wrecked! Goober just sat there watching you, "hmm, I wonder how this guy is going to get around me when there's a gully right there?" Oh well, looked like a nice soft landing!

Great riding, looks like a fun race.

It's the original fender with graphics on it, and the scorecard for the enduro.

I felt like if I stayed on the bike than we both would have gone down so I hopped off and shoved it so it stayed up there.

In retrospect I should have taken a different line but it was kind of a split second decision and I made a bad one!

I see. As for your decision, it could have went the other way, you could have took another line and fallen in the hole with the bike. For as bad as it was, it couldn't have gone any better. Dont be so hard on yourself.

I see. As for your decision, it could have went the other way, you could have took another line and fallen in the hole with the bike. For as bad as it was, it couldn't have gone any better. Dont be so hard on yourself.

I'm in good spirits about it, I was just pointing out that it wasn't just his fault, though most of it was haha. :busted:

How u like the 150 in the woods?

It's pretty awesome! Lightweight, easy to corner, it's a real weapon in the technical stuff. It has decent bottom end for a little bike but you're kinda screwed if you're not in the right gear but other than that it's great! I went to a KTM ride day the other day and the only bike I liked as much as my 150 was a 350, and of course the 125. A 250f has it on the bottom end but the mid and top end 150 handles it. Plus a 250f is plain boring to ride.

It's pretty awesome! Lightweight, easy to corner, it's a real weapon in the technical stuff. It has decent bottom end for a little bike but you're kinda screwed if you're not in the right gear but other than that it's great! I went to a KTM ride day the other day and the only bike I liked as much as my 150 was a 350, and of course the 125. A 250f has it on the bottom end but the mid and top end 150 handles it. Plus a 250f is plain boring to ride.

They look super sick .. Im picking another scoot around this time next year and was set on a yz250 ( last bike was a yz250 , had a yz125 before that). While I liked my 250 , I missed the 125. Just the light weight of it and the feeling of actually having to ride it hard . The 250 made me feel lazy but I'm a little heavy for a 150 ( weigh 200lbs) . Kind of a pipe dream to buy a ktm150 next year , I'm only wanting to spend 2k or less but I'd love to have one!

They look super sick .. Im picking another scoot around this time next year and was set on a yz250 ( last bike was a yz250 , had a yz125 before that). While I liked my 250 , I missed the 125. Just the light weight of it and the feeling of actually having to ride it hard . The 250 made me feel lazy but I'm a little heavy for a 150 ( weigh 200lbs) . Kind of a pipe dream to buy a ktm150 next year , I'm only wanting to spend 2k or less but I'd love to have one!

If I were you I'd keep an eye out for a 200 since you're on the heavy side for a 125/150. 200's are awesome bikes!

If I were you I'd keep an eye out for a 200 since you're on the heavy side for a 125/150. 200's are awesome bikes!

Yah I've considered them .. Hard to find in my area .. I dunno if I'd like the link-less suspension on the 03-04 sx200.. I will still do some track days but mainly woods and harescrambles. I'd like to ride one sometime .. Just sucks that our ktm dealer here is full of a bunch of morons

Yah I've considered them .. Hard to find in my area .. I dunno if I'd like the link-less suspension on the 03-04 sx200.. I will still do some track days but mainly woods and harescrambles. I'd like to ride one sometime .. Just sucks that our ktm dealer here is full of a bunch of morons

PDS works just as well as links, it's just a little tougher to set up properly. I'm lucky enough to have 2 of the top dealers in the southern region not too far away from me, one is only an hour away.