Central Coast D/S riders

California

Looking for some more central coast ds riders to hit local trails and do some adventure D/S camping. Me and a buddy have been doing some sweet rides and are looking for some more adventures.....We both live in Lompoc but were down to hit Slo or SB county.

I live in Santa Maria and do several dual sport outings each month in addition to using my 690 to commute to Buellton. I usually ride with a friend who has a te630 and another friend with a drz400. I'll be riding the D37 Barstow to Vegas dual sport ride the saturday after thanksgiving if you care to expand your riding venues.

What local trails have you guys been riding? I don't know of anything (legal) close to Lompoc? We've been torturing ourselves on nightrides lately and may go out again on sunday evening after I install my grip heaters (I finally had enough of wearing 2 pairs of gloves and still having purple fingers!)

PM me or reply back here if you want to meet up!

we might be planning another Carrizo Plains ride soon too

DSCN0637.jpg

I am also in Lompoc and ride an XR400. We are heading out next week to Spangler for the Thanksgiving holiday. But, I would be up for some local stuff.

bumping this old thread...

check out the Cal Poly Penguins' Hi Mountain Dual Sport ride happening on the 29th of this month: http://www.cppenguinsmc.com/