Kx 250f?????

Ok so i got a guy that wants to trade me his 07 kx250f and his 06 kx250f(parts bike) for my 2000 cr250r. 07 is a running bike just claims it needs a top end job but still runs good with hot shot device, carbon fiber pipe. The 06 is a parts bike with everything but cylinder, piston and rings. He has 2 extra sets of wheels, exhaust, suspension and all kinds of stuff. My cr has pro circuit pipe 304 silencer, v-force reeds, fly wheel weight, and recent top end rebuild. Guess my question is, is this too good to be true or are these bad years of kx's?:busted: Anything special i should know or look for when i trade? I had an 06 rmz 250 and know they are the same as the 06 kxf. And that rmz was the best riding bike suspension wise i have ever ridden.

The 07 does run and he says it runs good still. Just due for a top end job. I dont know what to do really, I was hoping that you guys would make it a little easier for me. I thought the only difference in the rmz and the kxf was the aluminum frame but as always i must be wrong(according to the wife). As long as the 07 is a whole and running bike. Main thing i was really looking for is that these are good years of kxf's. Thanks alot guys!!