riverdale question

Washington

how does it hold up to the rain? I want to head down there this weekend but it is supposed to be wet (big surprise)

I've heard the track holds up failry well in the rain, but I haven't ridden it since they redid it. I know the trails can get pretty sloppy. Regardless make sure to clean your bike soon afterwards. The volcanic ash in the dirt there is hard on chains and dries like concrete.

i was just there tuesday and im going back sunday.. track holds up awesome as long as you dont mind puddles.

I've heard the track holds up failry well in the rain, but I haven't ridden it since they redid it. I know the trails can get pretty sloppy. Regardless make sure to clean your bike soon afterwards. The volcanic ash in the dirt there is hard on chains and dries like concrete.

I've ridden there twice so far this winter. It gets a bit soggy, and is undeniably slippery, but for the most part you can ride a lot of the track pretty darn hard without issue.

I definitely need to get a pressure washer that I can run at that track.

It is one of the best wet weather tracks. its all volcanic ash and even when it rains and you get standing water and puddles it doesn't mud up it gets a little sloppy but with a good soft terrain tire you get awesome traction.

I run bridgestone m 203's. front and rear.

the main track gets a some slop but still much better then any other options, the vintage track seems to take rain better. Woodland is also great all winter long.