Sign in to follow this  

Wheelie Wrong

where can i buy that stylish yet top notch protection safety equipment that he has????

what country was that from? Not to say that there arent people in this country that dumb, but come on guys, get smart...

Hello. I think this guy is in the middle east.....Some f in desert! I think he is more worried about getting shot with an ak , than looping out

I can´t help but go back to this one, it´s my all-time favourite clip.

Just love it how the guy kicks his clumsy shoes all the way to the ground, to him trying to twist the throttle forward, to start it in gear and all! ROFLMAO!

I don't know what's worse.

No gear and on public roads...

Or two dudes on a quad:smirk:

Nice wheelie though:busted:

what country was that from? Not to say that there arent people in this country that dumb, but come on guys, get smart...

Come on! Everybody can tell that their from Rancho Bagdad, El Cajon, California or Detroit MI.

If you lived in El Cajon you would get this.:busted:

Personally, I couldn't care less that he is risking serious injury to himself by not wearing a helmet or shoes... The only thing that I would have a problem with, if he was endangering others by his actions. Pulling wheelies on busy public roads and not wearing a helmet is not something that I condone, but I don't understand why so many people get so worked up about it.

remember guys they dont have laws like we do in australia and usa

i dont think tehre is even such thing as inssurance of there to start with

yes they are idiots for not wearing the gear but you also have to think over there they dont have any one telling them the right way

just shows how differant countrys are

in there eyes they are doing nothing wrong

When it comes to things like helmets or seat belts or whatever, I'm actually against having laws that require them. That doesn't mean you aren't an idiot if you don't use them.

When it comes to things like helmets or seat belts or whatever, I'm actually against having laws that require them. That doesn't mean you aren't an idiot if you don't use them.

And how do you suggest that stupid wannabe teenagers are gonna wear more helmets by removing that law? Are you one of those people who likes it when people crash and smirk to yourself and think -"that should teach them mofo´s to ride a bike without a helmet"?

Personally, I couldn't care less that he is risking serious injury to himself by not wearing a helmet or shoes... The only thing that I would have a problem with, if he was endangering others by his actions. Pulling wheelies on busy public roads and not wearing a helmet is not something that I condone, but I don't understand why so many people get so worked up about it.

exactly...darwin awards. who gives a crap. this dude may be the fonz in kabul but he looks like a complete muppet to me. there are far too many people in this world anyway. however, i still dont think this is a cool video. you ever see the videos of guys drifting cars over there? they have like 20 guys in a compact car drifting like maniacs.