Hey all Im building a parts list for my 120 build and wondering what year 200x to pull a carb from?If I get one off ebay is there a part number I should be looking for?

Thanks Ben

1983, 1984, and 1985 atc 200x carburetor is what you want. 1986 and up are different and not suitable.

Do I need a arc cable or will my stock one work

You need a 1983-1985 ATC 200X carb, with PD on the side and model 62B for a #. You can use the stock 100 cable if you are using the stock 100 throttle. You also can use a CR80/85 throttle cable if you use the CR80/85 throttle. Some guys use this throttle for faster acceleration.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now