Sign in to follow this  

Best on line affordable KTM parts.

Looking on line for anything is a pain...everyone claims they are the best and cheapest...ect...ect...

Would like to hear from KTM riders themselves in who has the most affordable KTM parts...best shipping...and BEST customer service! Can't afford dealer "boutique" prices...

Thanks to all who respond:)

DP

I have been dealing with munns racing for about 3 years.They ride and race bikes and set bikes up for pro riders.They have really help me with bike problems too.They know there ktms.And if your a ktmtalk member you get a discount.Go over to ktmtalk and click on :shop now" and it will take you to munns.

Looking on line for anything is a pain...everyone claims they are the best and cheapest...ect...ect...

Would like to hear from KTM riders themselves in who has the most affordable KTM parts...best shipping...and BEST customer service! Can't afford dealer "boutique" prices...

Thanks to all who respond:)

DP

I try to support my local small shops in these trying economic times. Because of this, I now get all parts at 10% over dealer cost on everything (except bikes...still trying to work that one:thumbsup:)

My (local)KTM dealer is an hour + drive each way and Jap stealerships wont touch anything thats says KTM on it. So online it is. Dog eat dog, sink or swim, im looking out for my own funds.Welcome to entitlement NY State.

I have been dealing with munns racing for about 3 years.They ride and race bikes and set bikes up for pro riders.They have really help me with bike problems too.They know there ktms.And if your a ktmtalk member you get a discount.Go over to ktmtalk and click on :shop now" and it will take you to munns.

Trying to find the KTM talk....so I can shop...can't find it...I must be n idiot...this site is cool...but I have a he'll of a time navagating...:busted:

Trying to find the KTM talk....so I can shop...can't find it...I must be n idiot...this site is cool...but I have a he'll of a time navagating...:busted:

Just go to ktmtalk.com and go to top of the home page and click "shop".

Or go rite to site;munnracing.com.But like i said if you are a member of ktmtalk you get a discount.

Chip Munn at Munn Racing...

...being "local"(same state) means I have to pay sales tax but he stocks most parts and they ship the same day.

I can order parts at 5:30pm and recieve them the next day by 2:30pm via UPS Ground.

15% discount, their knowledge and fast shipping...I don't look anywhere else.

:busted:

Munn.

Even here in CO. I've ordered on Saturday night and gotten stuff on Tuesday.