Anyone want to see detailed instructions on reskinning a seat?

I know it's not that complicated, but I've done three in the past and need to do one tonight, so if you want to see photos, let me know quick. I don't want to have to do one again in the near future, hopefully it will be a little while.

I'd like to see em'. I've done them before, but everyone always has they're own tips and tricks that one could learn from. I always get a few wrinkles in the middle of my seat when its reinstalled. :busted: They tend to go away eventually, with a few rides in the hot sun.

Sure, I'd appreciate it if you posted some photos. I've never done it, so I'd love to see the correct procedure.

Thanks!

Id like to see it as well.

I can't promise the correct procedure, but I can show you what works for me. Might want to keep the auto upholstery shop employees away from this thread. Although it wouldn't hurt to get an expert's critique I guess.

I can't promise the correct procedure, but I can show you what works for me. Might want to keep the auto upholstery shop employees away from this thread. Although it wouldn't hurt to get an expert's critique I guess.

Fair enough for me! Any insight is appreciated because I have a couple of seats that need recovered in the near future.

It's settled, pictures and details tomorrow.