Sign in to follow this  

Endurocross Final Round Coverage!

15zmd6f.jpg

The ThumperTalk crew has partnered up once again with Brian Elliott of Alliance Motorsports Marketing and Powersport Grafx to bring you inside coverage of the final round of the Geico Endurocross Series, live from the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas. :busted:

Our plan is to bring you up-to-the-minute races results (including heats), fun & interesting interviews with your favorite riders as well as lots of pictures and video.

Coverage begins this Saturday (November 19th) so be sure to subscribe to this forum (see the "Thread Tools" menu above) so you'll be alerted anytime we post new content.

Thanks for following and our special thanks to Powersport Grafx for the financial support to make this possible. :busted:

RidePG.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1268326851287

They just posted the spy photo of the track on Facebook. Looks great, I can't wait....to get stuck, tip over and all the other stuff that happens out there. Be there tomorrow!

Yeah, that one, I suck at figuring out how to post pics.

There is something missing there. No way are they going to leave that many open areas for us.

Bike is prepped (716, Open Ammie), leaving in the morning, great weekend ahead!

NP Lets meet up today for a pre-race interview!

Thanks Bryan :lol:

Hows my guy " Cody (the spider) Webb"?

Edited by happy seal

Thanks for posting the spotty coverage. I was excited to read that we could follow the race live update style, however if anyone logged on th read the updates, including now, after all is done, they will be dissapointed, look at the posts, where is main 2, where is the updates?? Sorry I wasted my time trying to stay informed, Got better info by texting my friends down there racing and watching..

Okay, does anyone have pics/ video from the night race? My boy Eric rocked it!

I was betting he would win the night race.

Eric was #200 if anyone has pictures.

Thanks for posting the spotty coverage. I was excited to read that we could follow the race live update style, however if anyone logged on th read the updates, including now, after all is done, they will be dissapointed, look at the posts, where is main 2, where is the updates?? Sorry I wasted my time trying to stay informed, Got better info by texting my friends down there racing and watching..

Sounds like a great friend. :)

Results

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1026472

Video

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1026475

You're welcome. :lol:

I believe SuzyTBo is talking about Eric Rhoten....I've not seen him or his bro. ride since a race at Bull Hollow a few years ago! It was great to see his name on the list at the Enduro Cross last night! He did great! Wish I had some pictures but don't. There were so many great riders there it was unbelievable! Great event....my first but seriously not my last. Most impressive rider last night was Mike Brown IMHO

I believe SuzyTBo is talking about Eric Rhoten....I've not seen him or his bro. ride since a race at Bull Hollow a few years ago!

That would be him! I believe Eric has been at all the E/X races this season. He and his brothers (Bryan and littler bro Casey) are back living in CO again. Hopefully they'll be getting back into racing some more, too.

It's always great when the Rhotens ride.