Looking for riding partners

What area are you going to stay in? Dualsport or off-road only? Staying in an RV?

I will be in the Phoenix area in Dec and later. Probably east of Mesa for dualsporting but would also go to the Boulders area and ride off road. Let me know if you would be interested in either. I am staying in my RV.

Riding in the Prescott area now but will have to head to Phoenix when it gets too cold here.

• 1 year later...

There's a few of us in North Phoenix, who would always welcome others to ride with us.

Unfortunately it's a little toasty now, so we won't be doing much until after summer. Maybe a few rides up north, we shall see. Would be nice if we had more people on this board so we could find riding buddies easier, because I know there's a TON of locals with dirt bikes and dual sports.

Well I'm new to the 4 strokes I have ridden 2 strokes all life just figured I'd do it right when I changed with husky...lol I like to ride track or wood or trails just love to get out and see landscape

I am planning a vacation to AZ sometime in late Nov through December. Will be in the Phoenix area and would like to do some offroad riding. I am a C level rider and come well prepared. I ride a Husky TXC 449. I would like to hook up with a group if possible.

Russ

Hey Russ

I lived in Phoenix for 2 years and I can probably hook you up with some guys there.

Marc