2011 Front fender

just got done putting a 2011 front fender and number plate on my 04 i love the new look of the RMZ lemme know what ya think? it took me like 10 min to drill the holes and shave the front number plate

frontfender4.jpg

frontfender3.jpg

frontfender2.jpg

im wanting to do this to my 01. where did u have to shave the front number plate at?

on the top tripple clamp the bolt hole ....when i bolted it down there was a gap inbetween the numberplate and fender it wouldnt let it drop down far enough..... the plastic was thick so i shaved it down so it would set lower when i bolted it down...but that coulda been cause of the universal tripple clamp donno how the stock tripple clamp bracket is could be a lil different

Looks good! So you just had to re-drill the fender and shave down the plate mount?

yea the back two holes line up perfect but the front two need to be drilled i just put my old fender ontop of this one and marked the holes and drilled...... its a lil dificult cause u hafta drill the two holes on a bend in the plastic but i started out with a small bit and went bigger to see where i was at on lining it up

Do you maybe have a picture of drilled holes in a fender...That would help a lot of people here to do the same 2011 front end conversion. Or If someone could do a do it yourself tutorial :busted:...that would be awesome :DDD

That looks sick ,, has anyone tried newer rmz side number pannels they are abit smaller and would look good if they fitted .

That looks sick ,, has anyone tried newer rmz side number pannels they are abit smaller and would look good if they fitted .

The side pannels are a lot different and wont be so easy to match up. I have seen a few pics of guys that have trimmed the side panels a bit smaller to look more modern.

Can't believe i've had a spare front fender and number board laying in the garage for like 10 months and have not tried fitting it on my RM250 :lol:

That looks great. Soon as I order new stuff for my 06 I'm going to do the same thing. Where did you get your wheels?

Looks good, but the MAP stickers steal the show.:lol:

the wheels are moose racing i got them for like 200 bucks for the set and a buddy laced them up for me using stock spokes and hubs