will 2011 clamps fit 2009?

looking to possibly put different clamps on and was wondering if anyone knows if 2011 will bolt right up to an 09

I put 2011 clamps on my 06 and they worked great. I would think they would fit on your 09 as well. I did get an 11 setup complete with bottom, top stem and bearings.

you need both top and bottom but yes they work..

thanks for the replies,now just need to find some.

What offset are the 11 & 12's compared to the 09's?

im thinking 11's are 22.5 and the 09 is 24 or 25...not sure though

The 11's are 22.5, the 09's are 23.5.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DirtBikeHead
      2015 Kawasaki KX250f - 20 hours
      As close to new as I'd imagine you'd get! I bought the bike brand new, I'm older and have taken extremely good care of this bike. Very little use and is COMPLETELY stock - everything is original. 
      Comes with the title, original book and map couplers for the fuel injection.
      $4700 - cash 
    • By CodyR
      Just thought maybe everyone could post up there youtube channels an we could all help eachother out by subscribing to one another.
      Heres mine ill sub back asap.
    • By bangmyhead
      Time for a top end on my bike, just wondering if there are any alternative Valve springs i can use. I have PC cams and $400 for just the springs and retainers is alil costly at the moment.
      This has been fun in other sections of TT, so I'll start the thread here and see if we can keep it going.
      Let us know what kind of mods, fixes, changes, etc.., you performed today, or just general fun you had with, your KX250F.
      I'll start with.. I installed a correct for my weight Race Tech shock spring, along with a Pivot Works shock spring thrust bearing. Also cleaned out all the nasty yellow plastic/wax crap that passes for grease in the lower shock bearing, and re-lubed it with Bel Ray waterproof.
    • By MotocrossMaverick
      Hey guys i have just gotten off my Honda crf150r and i am looking for a new bike. I have been to the dealership and have already checked out the Kx250f and the Crf250r. I am looking more at the Rm-z250 then any other bike right now. I need help finding what bike would be best for me. I have never been on a 250 but i am starting racing about a month after getting the bike. I was also offered $5800 for the Kx250f and i know it killed 2012 i am just not sure about a Kawasaki. Honestly i am not sure bout any please help!!