Sign in to follow this  

Loco-x auction

Got a e-mail today from the auction company that is handling the loco-x auction. Found it interesting that I received it but the said they have about 500,000 dollars worth of product maybe some good buys. Company doing the auction is Rosen systems.

Yeah I received it also. It sounds like a complete liquidation. Forklifts and all kinds of warehouse equipment +500,000 of inventory. It's pretty interesting for sure.

Edited by trandyd
grammar

Since I live 15 minutes from where they used to be, I am interested in this. Can you post the e-mail or location? Thanks.

NEVERMIND. Apparently, I can use a website called Google to find out more information. Thanks for the heads up, guys.

Ya never was a fan of loco-x after it took a month to get a set of radiator hoses but checked the auction website and looks like you could score on some really good gear for some great prices.

Wow; Some crazy cheap deals there. Definitely will keep a eye on it. Too bad they dont ship.

Unbelievable low prices. I haven't spent too much time reviewing the site, how do you know what bike the parts will fit?

MAX!!!

Be careful guys some of the stuff IS very old. They do have some nice stuff though.

So did I misread that the is a UPS store that is willing to pack and ship items?
just saw that so i guess you can get stuff shipped.

By the way they label their products' boxes, it's no wonder they couldn't get a damn thing right.

I ordered a ton from them and not a problem. Granted, it was all apparel items.

I wish I had the extra funds to bid. :busted:

By the way they label their products' boxes, it's no wonder they couldn't get a damn thing right.

They did that because they mostly had people in there that did not ride or had a clue period. They also had hundreds of orders a day as well.

So did I misread that the is a UPS store that is willing to pack and ship items?

"The following shipper has expressed interest in packing and shipping for this auction: UPS Store #2988, 8000 ""

How are you going to get them to UPS??

Grey73, are you local, too?

I may have to head down there tomorrow.

I guess I'm just a little bitter towards them, moved onto RockyMountainmc.com

At least they put their logo on some nice pictures.

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000100807/features/pin-up-britt/

Looks like you have to pay 15% to the auction company and then shipping...there are some lucky people in Alabama, because it will be get pricey to ship those big lots.