big bore for 150 or just buy a bigger motor? opinions needed

hey guys. I have a 2004 CRF150F. it has a BBR 175 kit in it and I am wanting more power. I was just thinking of buying the 250cc big bore because the 230f parts bolt on for the 150 and just putting a new crank in it. I am also considering making the bike street legal soon. So to my second option being, buy a 230 motor of somewhere like ebay for 800 dollars and just roll with it?

This bike is simply going to be a street enduro trail bike for me. Thanks for your help as always guys.

Hummm. Well I went the 230 top end w/ crank route. In short, I like it. I didn't do the install, but I got all the parts and all that. If you'd like any specific info on it, please feel free to email me at toneconsultant@gmail.com.

Or you could track down Coeshow. He did the work for me. Everything was done through him.

hey guys. I have a 2004 CRF150F. it has a BBR 175 kit in it and I am wanting more power. I was just thinking of buying the 250cc big bore because the 230f parts bolt on for the 150 and just putting a new crank in it. I am also considering making the bike street legal soon. So to my second option being, buy a 230 motor of somewhere like ebay for 800 dollars and just roll with it?

This bike is simply going to be a street enduro trail bike for me. Thanks for your help as always guys.

Sell the 150F and buy a 250X.