Sign in to follow this  

California C.A.R.B. being investigated

Very interesting but don't get your hopes up. Brown and Obama will back Nichols up on behalf of their own agendas no matter how fraudulent the investigation becomes.

As you probably have figured out, the entire global warming issue is nonsense intended to effect more control over everyone.

• Like 1

Very interesting but don't get your hopes up. Brown and Obama will back Nichols up on behalf of their own agendas no matter how fraudulent the investigation becomes.

As you probably have figured out, the entire global warming issue is nonsense intended to effect more control over everyone.

Without a doubt. Recently they discovered that one of the many bogus studies they use to bend us over was performed by a guy with a fraudulent degree (or non-existent degree). When quizzed Nichols just dismissed it in an arrogant defiant fashion as not really an issue:banghead: NICHOLS=SCUM

http://www.killcarb.org/

• Like 1

Give me a f'ing break, you still believe that?

BTW it's climate change not global warming, ask the Pentagon, they think it's a problem.

BTW it's climate change not global warming, ask the Pentagon, they think it's a problem.

And of course, a guy from Cali chiming in in support of the "climate change" theory. It's just a theory, and a fraudulent one at that, it's a hoax pulled the the gov so they have more excuses to bend you over. There are no legitimate facts or numbers that support this "theory". All of the "scientists" who buy into this thing have no real world credentials, or they support it for political reasons. Do some research, wake up
  • Like 4

Sometimes all they have to do is change the title and this will appease the GenPop.

Congratulations, you sir are AVERAGE!

• Like 3

Sometimes all they have to do is change the title and this will appease the GenPop.

There right!  The climate is always changing!!!!  Has been forever! Junk, and bought and paid for Gruber type science just makes it seem like it is our fault.  Its all about global elitist power to control business, land and resources, just like American health care but on a larger scale.  Maybe Gruber was right.  What did he say? The American voters are stupid.  We he could be right but it isn't all of us.

• Like 1

All of the "scientists" who buy into this thing have no real world credentials, or they support it for political reasons. Do some research, wake up

Comments like this make me laugh . . . enlighten us with the research you've done oh wise one!  If you can't trust all of these "scientists", where do you get your info . . . FOX news, some  politician with a law degree regurgitating the nonsense they've been fed, or the dipshit at the coffee shop who's only proof that climate change is a hoax is that is was cold that morning? 

Comments like this make me laugh . . . enlighten us with the research you've done oh wise one! If you can't trust all of these "scientists", where do you get your info . . . FOX news, some politician with a law degree regurgitating the nonsense they've been fed, or the dipshit at the coffee shop who's only proof that climate change is a hoax is that is was cold that morning?

Comments like this make me laugh . . . enlighten us with the research you've done oh wise one! If you can't trust all of these "scientists", where do you get your info . . . CNN news, some politician with a law degree regurgitating the nonsense they've been fed, or the dipshit at the coffee shop who's only proof that climate change exists is that is was warm that morning?

:facepalm:

That's about how I felt this morning

• Like 1

Comments like this make me laugh . . . enlighten us with the research you've done oh wise one! If you can't trust all of these "scientists", where do you get your info . . . FOX news, some politician with a law degree regurgitating the nonsense they've been fed, or the dipshit at the coffee shop who's only proof that climate change is a hoax is that is was cold that morning?

I gotta say, I respect you for being a thinker. I have read plenty of posts from you that I thought were right on. But I'm not sure what to make of this one. Am I to think you have fallen for the "mankind is destroying the Earth" we know whats best for you, position that is continually restricting our liberties?

Comments like this make me laugh . . . enlighten us with the research you've done oh wise one!  If you can't trust all of these "scientists", where do you get your info . . . FOX news, some  politician with a law degree regurgitating the nonsense they've been fed, or the dipshit at the coffee shop who's only proof that climate change is a hoax is that is was cold that morning? 

Man has NOTHING to do with it. NOTHING I tell you!

Comments like this make me laugh . . . enlighten us with the research you've done oh wise one! If you can't trust all of these "scientists", where do you get your info . . . CNN news, some politician with a law degree regurgitating the nonsense they've been fed, or the dipshit at the coffee shop who's only proof that climate change exists is that is was warm that morning?

:excuseme:  Is CNN your answer or am I missing something?  You expressed your opinion/belief, presented yourself as one that has done research . . . so let's see you support/defend your belief.  Seeing how you have written off all of the scientists that buy into it, where does your info come from?  Seems like a reasonable question.

I gotta say, I respect you for being a thinker. I have read plenty of posts from you that I thought were right on. But I'm not sure what to make of this one. Am I to think you have fallen for the "mankind is destroying the Earth" we know whats best for you, position that is continually restricting our liberties?

Thanks Billy.  I try to be a thinker and tend to prefer ideas over beliefs.  On that note, you may notice that I have not expressed an opinion or belief on the topic or even my ideas.  At this point all I've done is ask Tex to support his.  You see it's not enough to wake up like Tex encourages  . . . you have to think too . . . otherwise you're just going to spit out the same crap you've been fed, whether it's coming from a greenie or FOX News.  I like to challenge those that claim to "know" or "believe" . . . sometimes it helps me formulate my ideas, but unfortunately more often than not, I find those with the strongest beliefs and those that claim to know the most, tend to be the most ignorant as they believe rather than think. 

Edited by schmo
  • Like 2