Sign in to follow this  

Ride Reno 200 - 2011 Video

I wanted to post a

some of our club members put together on the "Ride Reno 200" Dualsport. If you where there, you might be in it.:bonk: If you didn't make it, this will give you an idea of what you missed.:lol: Either way, we hope to see you all next year. Cheers!:busted:

Link:

Why doesn't this embed code work?:busted:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Kf8285_qcb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet video! Thanks for sharing, I didn't see any pictures of me but, then again I bought a sh_t load of raffle tickets and couldn't win a single prize....and they had a TON of STUFF!

All in all me and my buddies had a great ride...I'm sure we'll be there again next year.:busted:

The Reno Air Races are On!... Should make for some great viewing on the Sunday loop!

So, I thought I'd give this one last bump...

I wanted to post a

some of our club members put together on the "Ride Reno 200" Dualsport. If you where there, you might be in it. :ride: If you didn't make it, this will give you an idea of what you missed. :p Either way, we hope to see you all next year. Cheers! :cheers:

Link:

I guess I forgot to change my air filter last time I did my oil.

DirtyAirFiltercloseup.jpg

I was wondering why I had an unused air filter sitting on my bench.....now I know.

DirtyAirfilter.jpg

bike cleaned, installed a few toys, new oil and filters Can't wait.

We'll see you guys Friday.

Edited by notTobyG