Sign in to follow this  

California Help from someone who frequents hollister hills

Hello, im currently riding a 2009 kx250f that has a big bore kit and i ride hollister every sunday will anyone be there next sunday that would let me try out there 2010-up kx450f or a 2011 up sxf450. I have money for this"test run" and would pay for watever and ya could follow me on my bike i wouldnt romp on it just wanna try out a 450 as im in the market for one. Thanks guys

You are welcome to ride my 06.

There may be some rain Sunday so not a full park. On a busy w/e you should have no problem finding a 2010 or newer bike to ride with willing owner. 408mx may be a better option for you

well i got a buddy that has an 09 but no spark arrestor so he said i could ride it at 408mx but i dont want to ride someone elses 450 there. I just want to get a feel for the powerband see if i like it and see if i can start it without to much pain in hot and cold situations. Unfortunately im not going this sunday but everother sunday ill be there. And thanks ya ill probably take you up on the offer i was hoping for efi but im sure your carbo will give me a good enough idea of how it is. Thanks for the kindness