Sign in to follow this  

Cole Kirkpatrick Great Helmet Cam

great video and highlights looking ahead and body positions. Would like to see the camera setup...

That was awsome. How the heck did you get those "Madden" camera angles? You F'd up big time, you would have won the RacerX Amateur Film Contest if you entered that video, not too many people have seen camera movements like that. Great job.

MAX!!!

You think Cole is fast? Hell yeah he is. He finish 3rd overall in the national enduro series (AA) a couple years ago. I think is ranked 8th this year. Coming back from shoulder surgery. He will be racing a TORO race this weekend. Wins pretty much anything he enters. He is a really good kid.

I am curious about the film angles as well. I will ask him if I get a chance to.

You think Cole is fast? Hell yeah he is. He finish 3rd overall in the national enduro series (AA) a couple years ago. I think is ranked 8th this year. Coming back from shoulder surgery. He will be racing a TORO race this weekend. Wins pretty much anything he enters. He is a really good kid.

I am curious about the film angles as well. I will ask him if I get a chance to.

yeah, cole is fast as hell. When I first started racing TORO he was doing a warm up race or just something to keep busy... I think he passed me before I even completed 1 lap. Its awe inspiring to see a professional do their work!

Heres how it was done...Remote was installed on bars:ride:

motorisedspinning-helmet-camera.jpg

Thats some erector set look sh!t right there... Great Idea for sure... :busted::thumbsup:

Friggin duct tape...Gotta love that stuff...and Kirkpatrick is just stupid fast and smooth...Great rider:worthy: