Sign in to follow this  

2 weeks until heaven

in 2 weeks my 4 year contract with the army will be complete and i get to go home to my brand new 2012 ktm 200 that i purchased months ago that is still sitting in the create at the dealer.. cant wait to go home put the new parts on it that i have stock piled and take her out for a weekend of riding with some friends i havent seen for over a year..

• Like 1

i may miss the army but not the duty station.. im stationed in fairbanks alaska and today it was negative 40.. yes 40 below 0.. i cant wait to have riding weather

i may miss the army but not the duty station.. im stationed in fairbanks alaska and today it was negative 40.. yes 40 below 0.. i cant wait to have riding weather

Ouch! I was lucky and was at Fort Carson and Fort Campbell. Have fun post-Army! :busted:

i wish i was at carson i would love to see colorado.. or be in a air assult unit.. and i will have fun.. i get out dec 2nd and start work the 5th.. plus i got my 35 days of terminal leave

Thank you for your service and all the sacrifices you had to make to serve your country. Enjoy that KTM.:busted:

Good luck after you get out. I love my KTM 200, and you'll love yours. If you ever make it to Missouri look me up and I'll take you to some awesome trails.

Thanks for your service, enjoy the personal freedom and the bike when you get home!

I agree with the other vets though, you will miss (SOME of) it.

YZMatt

2/5 Cav 92-94

thanks for your service and you deserve to have fun. enjoy that new scoot.

Thanks for your service, enjoy the personal freedom and the bike when you get home!

I agree with the other vets though, you will miss (SOME of) it.

YZMatt

2/5 Cav 92-94

What, you don't miss the B.S. from Butter Bars out of ROTC that think they are seasoned combat vets or B.S. duties? :busted:

What, you don't miss the B.S. from Butter Bars out of ROTC that think they are seasoned combat vets or B.S. duties? :busted:

Reminds me, Do you know the difference between a Butterbar and a PFC?

Congrats, enjoy the bike. I too am enjoying post army life after 22 yrs as of 30 Sep, so far I have enterred my first race, spent a full week riding with buddies and every other weekend at the Private riding club. I guess I will have to get a job eventually to supplement my income (I will want a new bike someday) but for now I am just enjoying life.