99 kx125 electronics where do they go?

I recently bought a 99 125 with everything apart. Im in the process of putting the electronics (wiring harness) on and dont know where they go. Im wondering if anybody has pics so I can get an idea of where to put everything?

thanks

That will definitely be the most helpful thing. You'll need it for torque values and tolerances anyway, and it will have all the diagrams and photo's you need to put this thing back together.

If I knew right off hand where everything went, I'd go ahead and tell you. Closest thing I have to look at is a 94, and I don't know if they'd be the same.

The wiring really is not difficult. Mount the CDI in the airbox, that harness goes over the top of the airbox in that little U-shaped groove with a grommet, follow the frame, there might be a flat tab on the frame to hold a connector. From the stator, the harness goes up the front of the frame, across the horizopntal piece to the bulk connector for the CDI. There's coil wires and the kill switch, all color coded. the kill switch plugs into the harness and the eyelet goes on a coil mounting bolt. IDK if you have a TPS or powerjet, if so the connectors will be dangling there, just plug them in. The regulator is a small aluminum box with a shor harness coming off it, that mounts to the frame on the left side near the steering tube with one bolt and plugs into the main harness.

You can't plug the wrong connector into the wrong part. Check bikepics.com for some photos. 99-02 KX125's.