Some Pics i've taken while i've been injured...

I fractured my fibula back in July and its taking its sweet time to heal.... During this time i've been getting my moto fix by taking some pics of my friends riding. Im pretty new to photography, so take it easy on me. And of course, comments, criticisms, and tips welcome.

IMG_1946.jpg

mike6.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_27861.jpg

mike3.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

mike5.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

mike1.jpg

KG.jpg

I love the pics man. Good luck healing, and let it take its time! fractured my radius this summer..... didnt let it heal properly , and its probably gonna hurt the rest of my life. LET IT HEAL! and again, great shots. like um alot

I fractured my fibula back in July and its taking its sweet time to heal.... During this time i've been getting my moto fix by taking some pics of my friends riding. Im pretty new to photography, so take it easy on me. And of course, comments, criticisms, and tips welcome.

IMG_1946.jpg

mike6.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_27861.jpg

mike3.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

mike5.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

mike1.jpg

KG.jpg

cycle ranch? im down in corpus i havnet been there since like 03 lol heard they were gonna tear down the whole track to put up a trophy truck track or something.

that last pic is my new background:thumbsup:

You have a PM :busted:

cycle ranch? im down in corpus i havnet been there since like 03 lol heard they were gonna tear down the whole track to put up a trophy truck track or something.

Yeah, most of those are cycle ranch, theres a couple of buffalo valley as well. They added a trophy truck track to the property, and they still have the motocross track.

KG.jpg

Cool pictures. Do you have a this same picture with the landscape in focus?

MAX!!!

Great pics and I have to ask, where those pics were taken? I haven't seen dirt like that in years....... Here in Georgia it's either red clay or dust..........

The red stuff is cycle rance in floresville texas. Best dirt i've ridden on.?