Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Adam Cianciarulo....opinions?

To me he will most likely be like Darren Durham ,and others that have been claimed to be the next big thing , that have their moments , but have their issues staying upright and/or up front , the competition in the Pro ranks is a lot more competitive and brutal than Amateur racing

To me he will most likely be like Darren Durham ,and others that have been claimed to be the next big thing , that have their moments , but have their issues staying upright and/or up front , the competition in the Pro ranks is a lot more competitive and brutal than Amateur racing

maybe, but Bogle has started out pretty well....no crystal, only time will tell.

With the hype and media exposure/training this kid has had so far, I almost feel for him. About as far from a "normal" upbringing as one can get - just hope he doesn't end up like Tiger or that Bieber kid... ;-)

Md

With the hype and media exposure/training this kid has had so far, I almost feel for him. About as far from a "normal" upbringing as one can get - just hope he doesn't end up like Tiger or that Bieber kid... ;-)

Md

Off topic, where are you in BC?

I don't think he will choke but it's too early to tell I think. Plus I think Reed it was said he has seen better riders at that age than him who aren't top 5 now. Also I heard others say he may be over hyped. Looks fast as hell to me.

I have met and talked with AC mom and dad and they are very down to earth people who seem to try and keep him as grounded as possable. He is a very fast kid who will be a great one day!

I can't believe they gave the little shit a column in TW. I've read bits of it before, its terrible.

U never know how fast someone will be, but at Loretta's this year his avg lap time on a kx100 was about 2 sec behind Bogle on a mod 450...that's impressive

Overhyped? I think so, but you can't really tell how he will respond to a full size bike in the pro ranks. Alessi had the best of Villipoto during their amateur careers and now Villopoto has won everything there is to win here in the states and Alessi has no championships.

Lots of people have been over rated and I think Carmichael was even over rated, I know how many races he's won, first time I saw him I wasn't impressed.

I feel bad for him. He's already got too much exposure. It only ends in tears from here, his moment has been had and it's past now.

• Like 1

I'm not saying he'll turn pro and become a #1 contender, but I don't think he'll fall by the wayside like JLaw and so many others. He seems A LOT smarter and more down to earth than most of the younger pros of today. I may eat my words, but I have a lot of faith in him.

I can't believe they gave the little shit a column in TW. I've read bits of it before, its terrible.

Are you serious??? What has he done to deserve to be called a "little shit"? I'd be willng to bet that his columns carry better spelling, grammar and content than anything that you or I wrote when we were 13 or 14. Those are pretty harsh words to be directed at an upstanding 14 year old. :busted: