Sign in to follow this  

beta is here

2012 450 rs in my garage, I will give report next week

Way to go!

your gonna love it right outta the box. :lol:

2012 450 rs in my garage, I will give report next week

Since you posted this last Friday, and today is Sunday "Next Week" is today. :) Quit holding out on us, where are those pictures and first ride stories, ya had all Saturday and Sunday to try it already. Just kidding..., congratulations on the new bike. Would love to see it when you get a few photos with some mud on it. :lol:

Since you posted this last Friday, and today is Sunday "Next Week" is today. :) Quit holding out on us, where are those pictures and first ride stories, ya had all Saturday and Sunday to try it already. Just kidding..., congratulations on the new bike. Would love to see it when you get a few photos with some mud on it. :lol:

He is working all weekend to help pay it off! :banghead:

Damn Jeff,

I think the 15 YO from Canada just took that round! :banghead:

Damn! :cheers::lol::smirk:

:)

yeaaahh yeah... I want a REAL review lol.

Congrats on the new bike. Excited to read the report and drool over the pics and or videos.

I think turbo just made the whole thing up. I think, like me, he has never even seen a Beta. Just got caught up in the dream and lost touch with reality. Dirtbikes will do that to you. Really.

I think turbo just made the whole thing up. I think, like me, he has never even seen a Beta. Just got caught up in the dream and lost touch with reality. Dirtbikes will do that to you. Really.

I agree. I mean, could you have one of those in your garage and not take/post a picture of it, then gloat, "Lookie what I got and you don't!!"?

I don't believe a word of it.

JayC