Licence plate mounting bracket. Where to buy? XR650R

I'm trying to find a simple/strong mounting bracket to hang a license plate on the fender of my Xr650R. This is separate from the blinkers/brake light. Just for mounting the plate.

Fourstrokesonly.com has a perfect one but I think they're out of business.

Anyone know where to find one?

Hows that one holding up?

Its made of plastic, right? does it seem strong?

How many holes did you have to drill from top to mount it?

Seems like a not bad kit and light, just dont know if it will hold up in the rough bumpy dirt tracks!?

Great! Couldn't be happier.

Yep, it's made of plastic. It feels really solid and strong. If I thought it was crap, I would have returned it.

Three holes.

Hold up in the rough bumpy dirt tracks? That's all I ride. You ought to see how rough the Mojave Desert in the western USA can be.

One other benefit...LED lights. Uses much less power than a standard 27 watt incadesent brake light bulb. Now my headlight doesn't dim when I step on the brake pedal.

If you are considering with the taillight also look at baja designs. I have been very happy with mine after having several other off brand ones completely fall apart just riding not. Those were not from wheeling cycle supply though.

Where did you get that

You just asked somebody from a post FIVE YEARS AGO where they got their bracket.  C'mon! :rolleyes:

I made mine from a small sheet of aluminum, by the way.  I made sure I had a legal reflector as part of it, in case my tail light ever stops working, plus that makes mine "more legal".

Plate2_zps579ec340.jpg

Plate1_zps92b55487.jpg