2 stroke only forum?

Has there ever been a movement for a 2 stroke only forum? Like updates on new models, possible comebacks, advances in 2 stroke technology, etc.? Just sayin i'm new and expected one to be here, didn't think I would be the first to think about that either. General 2 sroke forum, not bike specific or anything.:busted:

Has there ever been a movement for a 2 stroke only forum? Like updates on new models, possible comebacks, advances in 2 stroke technology, etc.? Just sayin i'm new and expected one to be here, didn't think I would be the first to think about that either. General 2 sroke forum, not bike specific or anything.:busted:

http://twostrokemotocross.com/

You can go here but why be so clannish? I like 2 strokes but 4 strokes are fine too...:busted:

For each brand there is a 2S forum.

There is a specific reason there is not just a single group for 'all things 2S' for the same reason there is not one for the 4S's. Too much clutter. No one searches much as it is but for the few that do search, all on one one mean 1,000,000's of 'matches. Total nightmare. So the more it can be broken down and organized, the better. I spend an hour every single day moving threads from the general forum to the forum where they actually belong because people are too lazy.

Edited by William1

For each brand there is a 2S forum.

There is a specific reason there is not just a single group for 'all things 2S' for the same reason there is not one for the 4S's. Too much clutter. No one searches much as it is but for the few that do search, all on one one mean 1,000,000's of 'matches. Total nightmare. So the more it can be broken down and organized, the better. I spend an hour every single day moving threads from the general forum to the forum where they actually belong because people are too lazy.

boom theres your answer

Has there ever been a movement for a 2 stroke only forum? Like updates on new models, possible comebacks, advances in 2 stroke technology, etc.? Just sayin i'm new and expected one to be here, didn't think I would be the first to think about that either. General 2 sroke forum, not bike specific or anything.?

Google? ?