Sign in to follow this  

Four Stroke Jokes

I thought that before... but then I bit the bullet and bought my 09 kx 450 and all I can say is WOW...pure nasty speed,tractable,just plain beautiful arm streatching power... Nascar without doors.

Get a 450 if you get bored of the power on the 250f... they will boot a 125 but not compare well to 250 two smoke

Riding a 4 stroke is like banging a fat chick.

Sure it's fun and feels good, but embarrassing when someone sees you.

Try typing while holding the shift key and you'll find the hidden message as to the problem with a 4 stroke. LOOKS LIKE THIS: $STROKE

Edited by chopper61

Try typing with the cap lock on and you'll find the hidden message as to the problem with a 4 stroke. LOOKS LIKE THIS: $STROKE

Actually, typing with the caps lock on doesn't change the numbers. You have use shift.

Try typing while holding the shift key and you'll find the hidden message as to the problem with a 4 stroke. LOOKS LIKE THIS: $STROKE

FIXED! But not while holding the shift key.

nah. modern fuel injected 450 4strokes do rock. but they take the skill out of riding fast i think.

2 strokes are harder to learn how to ride fast, but more fun once you master them and can be alot cheaper and easier to maintain.