The most important technique for water crossings - A Video

Yes, during my first year of riding dirt bikes, THAT was the way we would cross large mud puddles and such at the expense of our "buddy". Get some and give some.

But then I switched to Trials and discovered it was un-cool to do it that way.. If you couldn't bunny hop the entire mud puddle, you were pond scum.... No brownie points for dousing your buddy and more ?

Besides, after a year of giving and getting a soaking, it was getting old...

happy seal,

If you don't like getting wet below fifty degrees, then you'll probably have some appreciation for this other riding tip:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MisterBigWheel?feature=mhum#p/u/4/1EtHUzfdYqE

Remember to dress in layers and don't forget the breathable shell.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

Well, switching to Trials DIDN'T eliminate the need for THIS tip!?

Thanks for watching guys.

motorazer,

Thank you for the offer. I googled "Iowa." It turns out to be one of those states in The Lower 48. I determined that if we get that lost, we will have to invest in a GPS or just retire to the senior center permanently.

However, going there on purpose would be a dream come true. I looked at the IERA site as well. That organization is what we need in Alaska. Maybe you should come up north and show us how to get it done.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

happy seal,

If you don't like getting wet below fifty degrees, then you'll probably have some appreciation for this other riding tip:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MisterBigWheel?feature=mhum#p/u/4/1EtHUzfdYqE

Remember to dress in layers and don't forget the breathable shell.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

Excellent! ?

You could find yourself in a world of shit real quick up there huh?

Thanks for watching guys.

motorazer,

Thank you for the offer. I googled "Iowa." It turns out to be one of those states in The Lower 48. I determined that if we get that lost, we will have to invest in a GPS or just retire to the senior center permanently.

However, going there on purpose would be a dream come true. I looked at the IERA site as well. That organization is what we need in Alaska. Maybe you should come up north and show us how to get it done.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

Hey Mr. Big happy to see you here, love your stuff. Your vids are great --enjoyable from many dimensions, nothing quite like the Metamucil Mulisha!!?:worthy:?

Chaconne,

Thank you for taking the time to watch. And from another dimension, no less!

Would that be the fabled "Fifth Dimension?" What's it like there? Is Rod Serling around?

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

??:banghead: Something like that. :cheers:??

There are a lot of great riding vids out there, but your vids have great riding plus excellent music, comedy/commentary, & awesome well-shot scenery.?

I saw that one before.

He gets lured into the Brea Tar Pits by his "friends" and then struggles for five whole minutes without anyone lending a hand. That says something about that rider as a person, something about his friends, or possibly both.

If we had done that to Hollywood, we certainly would have helped him out.

Eventually.

When we were done laughing.....

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel