Sign in to follow this  

Stock settings

Hey everyone, new to this forum and new to KTM. Just purchased a 2002 200EXC but the PO didn't have an owner's manual. I have a cd-rom odered, but need 2 pieces of information before it arrives. I need to replace the spark plug, and don't want to just replace it w/ what the PO used. Also, I'd like the factory settings for the jetting. Can anyone throw me these? I did a search but couldn't find the info.

Thanks in advance!

For my 06 the manual says NGK BR8EG. For jetting the PWK38AG it says 45 pilot,NOZE in 3rd from top,and 172 main. 02 specs may or not be the same,but I doubt there is a lot of difference,if any. Unfortunately my 06 owners manual is the only one I have.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to go with stock jetting as the NO** needles are not the best choice.

BR8ES is a good choice regardless of what stock is.

Hey everyone, new to this forum and new to KTM. Just purchased a 2002 200EXC but the PO didn't have an owner's manual. I have a cd-rom odered, but need 2 pieces of information before it arrives. I need to replace the spark plug, and don't want to just replace it w/ what the PO used. Also, I'd like the factory settings for the jetting. Can anyone throw me these? I did a search but couldn't find the info.

Thanks in advance!

Check KTM.com web site. You can download, for free, the owner's manual in pdf format.