Sign in to follow this  

Missouri need help finding stolen bike

We had an almost brand new 2010 honda crf250 stolen out of the back of our truck at the madison arenacross friday. These guys were really determined because it had 2 locks on the wheels so they had to carry it to their truck. I know it is a long shot but the bike is pretty rare as far as the parts that are on it. It has blue rims with magnesium colored hubs, magnesium colored clamps, white clutch, ignition, and head covers with red honda lettering and the engine plugs are also red. It had a blue fmf exhaust and black sunline levers. If by chance anyone sees this bike anywhere or just happens to see any of these parts or this bike for sale somewhere please let us know, this is a HUGE bummer, insurance isnt going to cover it since the bike itself was not insured so my brother is out a new bike and all the stuff he had put on it, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

I'll keep a look out up here in Northern Illinois. ALWAYS insure your bike....hard lesson learned.

+1 Good Luck

The sad thing is the chances of recover are low, but you never know! I'm still on the prowl for my stolen Blaster. I swore I saw it in the back of some hillbilly's truck this summer, but we were on our way to a domestic dispute call. The call trumped the quad and I didn't get the chance to get the plates. I still wonder if that was my quad?

We had an almost brand new 2010 honda crf250 stolen out of the back of our truck at the madison arenacross friday. These guys were really determined because it had 2 locks on the wheels so they had to carry it to their truck. I know it is a long shot but the bike is pretty rare as far as the parts that are on it. It has blue rims with magnesium colored hubs, magnesium colored clamps, white clutch, ignition, and head covers with red honda lettering and the engine plugs are also red. It had a blue fmf exhaust and black sunline levers. If by chance anyone sees this bike anywhere or just happens to see any of these parts or this bike for sale somewhere please let us know, this is a HUGE bummer, insurance isnt going to cover it since the bike itself was not insured so my brother is out a new bike and all the stuff he had put on it, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Any Pictures would help a lot. If you can get a picture up I will put it on FMHS and HGP and WFO Web sites which willl cover a big area. :lol:

+ one on pics. I'd be happy to post in local bike shops here in Mid Missouri.

I hope you get you bike back and they get their nads cut off....post a pic,Im on Craigslist everyday looking for deals on bikes,if I see it,i'll drop you a line...good luck!.

Next tyme dude unplug ur cdi unit put in ur pocket,that way the wank stains cant ride it and f**k it,if u do find it ur engine will b sweet!:lol:

Edited by herse88
unplug ur cdi unit,put it in ur pocket cuz u never no wot wud happen

Pics would help. I'll keep an eye out for it in eastern iowa. Unfortunately the chances of recovery are slim but don't give up. I had a crf250x stolen from my garage 3 years ago and got it back last year. It had some damage but not bad considering it was gone for two years.

I will have to look but i dont think we have any pics of it, he had just finished putting the wheels, clamps, and engine covers on it right before it got stolen so he didnt get a whole lot of time to get pictures of it. I appreciate the help from everyone though.

ANOTHER STOLEN BIKE.

MicahCRF2520R.jpg

Can everyone please keep a lookout for a bike that was stolen out of a garage in Mountain Grove, Mo Thanksgiving night (11-24-2011). It is a 2010 Honda CRF 250R. It has black plastic with red ASV levers red Vortex sprocket, Pro Taper bars, Pro Circuit lowering linkage, red Hammerhead shift lever, Hammerhead holeshot device Mishimoto radiators and suspension done by Pro Action. The VIN is JH2ME1037AK603592, this bike belongs to a friend of mines son, if everyone could keep their eyes and ears open it would be much appreciated. Thank you

This was posted yesterday (11-28-2011) on another forum about this bike, Cabool MX is offering a $500 reward for information that leads to the return of this bike

Most likely, this bike has been obtained for a METH habit and is their locally, traded for drugs. these guys are :lol: and keep an eye out in your area and put up posters and picture with reward and it will be found. The thief's best friend will take the reward money.

I'm in Lebanon,i'll go by the Honda dealer and post a pic on their board,also going to Surdyke tomorrow i'll drop one there also.....Maybe if we band together we can get the bike back and these meth monsters in jail!.....they got my Harley 3 years ago....

I'm in Lebanon,i'll go by the Honda dealer and post a pic on their board,also going to Surdyke tomorrow i'll drop one there also.....Maybe if we band together we can get the bike back and these meth monsters in jail!.....they got my Harley 3 years ago....

Thats great. This is what we need is involvement and team work. :lol: I will watch Craigs list in my area and ask around and will make a poster and take to Donnells this weekend in Independence. I will post on FMHS web site tonight and that will help cover Kansas area. :)

F$*k a bunch of thieves. I useally wont post something like that, but nothing pisses me off more than a FU$*ing thief. I will post some pics in JC @ a couple of bike shops, and hopefully in Columbia also this weekend.:lol: Good luck.

Cool, Keep this thread rolling. The more we band together and work on this, It will get handled. I had tools stolen from one of my body shops in Denver Colorado one day and I saw the police had no clue, but I did and asked around and one of my friends had seen a former employee's car parked beside the front door that Saturday night. Clue # 2 was that there was one tool box left there and that was the thief's friend.

Now what I did to get the thief's 6 foot 2 biker friend talking and in tears in front of me, we won't discuss, but I got 90% of the tools back and put the thief in prison due to my actions.

I will do what it takes to make it right. Working on poster and pamphlets for Donnell's and will deliver today. Donnells will help, they have before with the bike that caught on fire and I know they will again and will have my fliers on the counter. :lol:

In another forum I read there was a guy who had his race car and truck stolen from a hotel parking lot, to make a long story short alot of the forum members posted pics in other forums and give everyone a heads up and to keep an eye out. They put out a pretty big reward for it also, anyway a week or so later they found both his truck and race car in Detroit, it was stolen from Bowling Green KY. The more you put it out there the more eyes see it the better chance of recovering it. I always check these posts out and take a mental note cause I has had a bike stolen a few years back and know the feeling. To this day I carry the title and police report in the glove box of my truck just in case.

In another forum I read there was a guy who had his race car and truck stolen from a hotel parking lot, to make a long story short alot of the forum members posted pics in other forums and give everyone a heads up and to keep an eye out. They put out a pretty big reward for it also, anyway a week or so later they found both his truck and race car in Detroit, it was stolen from Bowling Green KY. The more you put it out there the more eyes see it the better chance of recovering it. I always check these posts out and take a mental note cause I has had a bike stolen a few years back and know the feeling. To this day I carry the title and police report in the glove box of my truck just in case.

Don't give up. I had my IT 490 stolen in denver CO and I fount it for sale a year later, but lost title and if I had title, he had put $1,000.00 into it and I would of got it back for free, Instead, I bought it back for &1,200.00 and got the name of theif in trade. He was scared, but I couldn't prove anything.:lol:

Hey heres a link on crew of idiots doing wheel stands on stolen random dirt bikes on you tube (RAISE IT UP ON SUNDAY)i wouldnt know exact location or state,just monitor there current uploads,you may see and reconize your bike on there,thought u would like to check it out