Sign in to follow this  

Endurocross (VIDEO) MUST WATCH!!! ThumperTalker Joe BIANCHI's EnduroCross Helmet Cam Footage

Big thanks for the love Brian! That was great to have the helmet cam on for a couple laps. Thank God they were the two best laps I ran all day.

The helmet cam doesn't do it justice in many aspects. First, it looks like I am going fast in a couple spots. That is either all wrong or an accident on my part. I am not fast. Second, it makes the obstacles look pretty rough. Yesterday's course was 10 times worse than rough. The toughest of any of the rounds I did this year. The big rock garden was almost impossible, that is why I was hooting after I made it through clean the first time. There were some groups where almost all the riders didn't even complete a lap, they were stuck in there or the matrix for the entire session.

If any of you have the opportunity to try one of these, you have to do it! It is an amazing challenge and feeling of accomplishment. As you can see on the video, I am nothing even close to a "top" rider, but they still let me in and allow me to play on that awesome playground they build for us. I rode for just about 20 minutes yesterday, I didn't even come close to putting 1 mile on my bike, and I am thoroughly spent. If you want bang for your buck, look no further.

at 1:30, his reaction after the rocks thats so me! hahaha i love it, i talk when my helmet cam is on alot and i dont even know it hahaahah